Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lane's 2nd Birthday Party

We had Lane's birthday party on March 13. My parents and brother drove up for the celebration. We had a tropical luau theme. Everyone wore leis, there were palm trees, seahorses, and this super cute fish cake!!!
Oh yeah, and those little umbrellas for your drinks that are just too cute!!! Our friends who were stationed in Alaska with us and are now stationed here with us joined in on the celebration. Lane had tons of fun and played the whole day. He loved it when we sang to him.
I think he had a little help blowing out the candles!!!
Did I mention how good this cake was!!!!
He had so much fun opening presents. He's so goofy!!!
We played pin the tail on the donkey. My mom's camera has the pics from the kids doing it but I managed to start snapping when the adults went. Mel won out of the "adult girls." LOL
Amy and my mom didn't have as much luck. Amy tried to cheat and still didn't even get it on the board. LOL That's what you get for cheating huh!!!!
My poor mom went in the wrong direction the whole time. Once she finally got turned around and head in the right way...kind of...she still couldn't get it on the board!!!
The two on the door frame are my mom's and Amy's...hahahahahahaha!!!! All the kids did great but Johnny and Logan tied for first place but Logan amitted he was peaking! At least I raised an honest child right!!!!
The party was a blast and to top if off my parents stayed for the night. We rented movies and enjoyed a lazy evening. I had to throw in this last picture. I think Aaron secretly wants a girl. Although it's probably best that we never have one since he would be so protective over her that she wouldn't leave our house after the age of 5!!! But he doesn't have to worry...I'm not having any more kids unless I have a 100% guarentee that it will be a girl...hahahahaha!!!!!

No comments: