We finally...after getting the run around and the closing date changing multiple times...closed on December 15. Mom stayed back in Alabama with the boys and Aaron and I drove up to do all the paperwork. We were sooooo excited. The day had FINALLY come. This whole process started on July 2 and here we were finished and about to become first time home owners. It's just a great feeling. Here are a few pictures of a our big day!!!
Getting our game faces on and our pins ready!
All ready to own our first home...
Getting our game faces on and our pins ready!

All ready to own our first home... 
The first signatures...


After the closing we headed out for a lovely dinner just the two of us. Something that rarely happens! Since of course we didn't have our household goods because they were still in route from Alaska we had to drive back to Bama. So our first night in our new house didn't come for a couple of weeks but it was ours and that's what mattered!!! I really do want to thank God for making all this possible. He has blessed us so much over the last few years and it is only through Him that this whole thing has been possible. God truly is amazing!
2 comments:
HEY! :)
So good to get an update! We've missed you!
So excited for you!! I want to see pictures of the house all decorated!
I agree...we've missed you!!
I can't wait to see pics of your house! I'm so happy for you guys! It's not very often in the Army that you would actually get to build your own home in a place that you love!
Post a Comment