There were boxes everywhere but a few things finally found their home. Like this beauty I've been waiting FOREVER to open!
She fit perfectly into her new home. We fell in love with each other all over again!!!!! We have a lot of stuff! There were 10 of those crates plus the 4-wheeler.
The couch in it's new home. And all those boxes which thankfully are now unboxed and out of my house!
When the movers left for the day this is what my kitchen looked like! LOTS to do.
But Aaron and I got busy and got a lot done really fast. Of course we still have tons to do but everything is falling into place. One good thing about unpacking is you find all this junk that you DO NOT need. We have already donated a lot of boxes and I still have stuff to take to Goodwill. You really collect a lot of stuff over the years.Also on moving day some of the new furniture we had ordered showed up. The boys got a new bunk bed. There are drawers in the stairs!
We all slept really good that first night in our new house.
We all slept really good that first night in our new house. The boys got Logan's truck out and went for a ride. They had been waiting a long time to cruise around that backyard.
And they found all their old toys where were brand new all over again. They have played in their costumes almost everyday!!! You can also see part of the entertainment center and our new TV in this pic. The rest of the entertainment center was on back order so I'll post a better pic once it gets here...hopefully next week!!!
I'll get some better pics of the house soon.
And they found all their old toys where were brand new all over again. They have played in their costumes almost everyday!!! You can also see part of the entertainment center and our new TV in this pic. The rest of the entertainment center was on back order so I'll post a better pic once it gets here...hopefully next week!!!
I'll get some better pics of the house soon.
1 comment:
LOVE the pics... and LOVE the fridge!!! :)
It was a sweet reunion, no doubt... you and the fridge! :)
Post a Comment