Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Family pictures by SJ Photography

Two post in one day...I know your shocked but remember to breath!!! We had family pictures done in October. I absolutely love everyone of them. They were done by SJ Photography who is just simply amazing. Lane was his usual stubborn self in the beginning but after two or three shots she had him opening up with a full mouth smile. It was hard to pick just one favorite but here are some that I wanted to share. This is my absolute favorite of the boys together. I love the background and I LOVE their expressions. It's is very "them." AND they are wearing their Alabama football jerseys. What mom wouldn't be extra proud!
This picture was totally random. We were getting ready to walk across the street to take more pics and the boys were being goofy so Aaron scooped them up and took off with them across the way. Stephanie snapped this completely un-posed pic which I L-O-V-E!!! My three most favorite guys in the world! Look closely, you can see our cars in front of Aaron. Hehe!
Heres another cute one of the boys. This old abandoned house really does have this bright blue paint around the windows! But it makes wonderful pictures! This was one of the first pics...notice Lane's shyness/stubbornness still shining through!
This is my favorite picture of Aaron and I. I have been wanting a picture like this for years and just never got it right when the people at Sears tried. Stephanie nailed it. Aaron is laughing like crazy in the pic. She told him to "get all Edward" on me. He got the strangest look on his face and said, "who's Edward?" I had to remind him of my fictional boyfriend Edward from Twilight! Haha...he caught on then and his laughter is captured forever! I have some painting to do in our bedroom but once it's done I will get this picture hung over our bed along with a beautiful Uppercase Living piece. I can't wait to share those pictures! If only there were a few more hours in the day...I would get it done!
And I will close with the last picture of the day. My boys will beat on each other all day long but when no one is looking they will cuddle up on the couch or sit on my bed and hug each other, hold each others hands, and just be the sweetest little things you will see. It just melts a mother's heart. To me, this picture captured that moment. The sweet moment when they thought no one was looking. These little fellows have completely captured my heart. Thank you God for these two amazing blessing as well as the man who will always stand by my side. I couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

SO SO cute!!!!! Love them ALL!!!!!