Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Wow, people are soooooo crazy. I have never in my life wanted something as bad as some of those people wanted those TVs. You would have thought there was a million dollars packaged inside! Susan and I got up way to early, what were we thinking, apparently we weren't! But Susan had to work later in the day so it worked out well. I got up at 4AM and Lane woke up himself at 4:15. I guess he's going to be my little shopping buddy! We go to Walmart just a little after 5AM. That place was a mad house! Parking was horrible. I guess when snow hits people forget that you still have to park reasonably sensible so that everyone else can park too. The place was packed and I was getting really annoyed with people running over my feet with their shopping cart...but to top it all off the two big things I was looking for were not on sale! (Sorry Aaron, your not finding out your Christmas present until it gets there for Christmas!!!! hehe!) But Old Navy had some good sales and I was able to a lot of Christmas shopping done. I was pretty pleased with the morning. I think the gift I'm most excited about is Logan's guitar. I can't wait to see him try to play it and then hopefully I will find someone who will give lessons to an almost 4 year old. He's going to love it! The boys were such troopers through the whole shopping experience, even with all the sneaking that Susan had to help me with, and we came home around 8:30 and after talking to mom we headed to bed for a nap.

No comments: