
So tonight was quiet possibly the worse night since Aaron left. Logan was is normal hyperactive self throughout the day but as night came it got worse. It started with dinner and he as usual didn't want to eat. "I don't like vegetables." Well since he chose not to eat he didn't get to have one of the brownies that we had made earlier. So he was really mad about that. Aaron got on the computer and we tried to use the web cam but the connection was horrible and everything kept freezing up. He called instead and since Logan was mad so he wouldn't talk to his Daddy. The whole time Aaron and I were trying to talk Logan was picking on Lane and just aggravating him. So while I was trying to talk to Aaron, Logan was making it impossible to concentrate on a conversation. Not to mention Aaron had to listen to me, "Logan stop," "Get off Lane your going to hurt him," "Stop throwing that towel at your brother." When we got off the phone, feeling like he had not even called, I put the boys in the tub. After they were done I told them it was time for bed. Well that's when the downhill slide came crashing down. Logan has been scared to be upstairs by himself since Aaron left. I have been unwilling to fight the battle to get him back in his own bed which I know wasn't good for either of us. But tonight I had had enough and put my foot down. I told him he could lay down in my bed but he cried and got up after about 5 minutes. So I told him he could sleep in his bed. After an hour of crying and getting up and down and me putting him back in bed more times than I can count...he is sleeping in his own bed and he fell asleep there by himself. Even though I feel like I've made a bit of an accomplishment, I feel like a horrible mom. He went to bed crying and that breaks my heart. Lane on the other hand found the whole thing funny and laughed at Logan the whole time. He didn't go to sleep until Logan did but yet he stayed in his bed during the whole crying fiasco. I just hope that this will be a turning point. I don't want him to be scared in his own house.
This pictures was taken after I ask him if he was eatting the uncooked brownies and he said no! Little did he know...the proof was right there!

No comments:
Post a Comment