
Last weekend Logan had his first sleep over. He stayed at Logan Joshua's. Here they are right before Aaron and I left to come home. Lane had already crashed out but we brought him home with us.
Mr. Lane going to town on an ice cream cone. He loved every second of it!
And here Aaron is teaching Logan the art of eating easy cheese...by the time they were done Logan was squirting the easy cheese straight into his mouth...of course when Mommy wasn't looking!
There has been a lot of hunting going on with Aaron and Logan. Aaron was off work on Monday and Tuesday so Logan stayed home with Daddy and they rode 4-wheelers and went hunting. Logan killed his first bird on Tuesday. He was so excited but mad at the same time because Daddy wouldn't let him eat it. (Shot had gotten into the meat but Logan didn't understand that!) Wednesday was Aaron's first day back to work on a normal schedule. He had been only going in for a few hours a day to do reintegration classes. I came home Tuesday night to dinner already prepared and the boys already home waiting on me. Everything is just wonderful...it's nice having help! So now I'm off to do laundry. It's amazing how much more laundry I have now that Aaron is home. Who knew one more person could dirty up so much more laundry!
Oh and just so you know...we had snow the past two mornings! Yes SNOW! It didn't stick for long but still...it's only September. It might be normal for Alaska but I'm still a southern girl...and now is NOT normal in September! We have a lot to do this weekend. We have to take down the trampoline and move everything in our back yard to the garage so that it isn't covered and lost in the snow when the movers come. In two months we should be south!!!!! I picked my cabinets, countertops, hardware, and lighting the other night. So the house is moving a long. I hope to have updated pictures today or tomorrow. I can't wait!!!!!!
3 comments:
awwwww well i glad everything is back to normal 4 u guys. they look so cute together playing around. :) well ill talk to u later..........
2 months!? I had no idea it was that soon. That's awesome...I know you guys are super excited!
We'll still be at Rucker for another few months so hopefully since we'll both be in the south we can meet up sometime!
Seriously, can you believe I'm an Army Wife?! I honestly never thought it would happen. :)
So happy that your family is back together and you are with your hubby!! Pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment