Friday, November 6, 2009

90% done!

I received these picture on 2Nov09. The realtor has said the house is 90% done. It should be done on the 15th! These are not the best pictures but I wanted to share anyway. Of course these pictures just leave me wanting to see more!!!

In this picture my paint looks blue...but it's not. It's more of a light gray. This is just one side of the kitchen. The sink and serving bar is what is cut off in the front of the picture. This picture was to show me that all the fixtures are up! Still lots of cleaning too do! Haha!
Concrete driveway is poured! I can't wait to add some colorful flowers!!!
This is the downstairs guest bathroom.

Well that's all I have for now. Aaron and I are off to take Lane to his pre-op for his surgery. He gets his tubes on Monday morning. So keep him in your prayers. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Aishlea said...

OH!!! LOVE the house! :) Bet you are literally counting down the days and hours!

Will pray for poor Lane and for his parents too! Hope it goes well- keep us posted on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

The Ledbetters said...

Love it! I loved it once I got everything in set in places that were perfect for me and I hope you will enjoy the same :-) I know you guys are excited!!!!