Sunday was our relax day. We lazed around in the morning and then headed out to do some looking around. The boys did a little shopping and we ladies and Lane looked around a few car lots and some furniture shops. Mine and Aaron's plan this whole time was to buy a car once we got here. We knew we wanted a car because we wanted something good on gas and we plan to do some traveling now that we are close to family. Plus we still have the Durango which is on it's way here. So on Monday Aaron and I took off to Decatur to look around. And there it was. I've wanted an Altima this color for YEARS! I love these cars. Actually it's the only CAR that I would be willing to drive. If I had anything else I would want an SUV. This car was meant for me I know it. It had everything I wanted down to the color. I'm soooo excited.



It even has a sunroof...which was actually my main criteria!!! Yes I know, probably not the best way to select a car...but I've missed having one...and desperately wanted one!!!!

I think Logan is more excited about the car than I am. He keeps asking me for the keys! I'm in big trouble when he gets 16!!!!
1 comment:
So happy you made it home!!!!! LOVE the car!!
Happy Thanksgiving!! Love ya!
Post a Comment