Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog award from Aishlea!

My cousin Aishlea tagged me with a blog award. Thank you girlie! Your so sweet.



Here are the rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.



So on with my 7 things....

1) I love houses. I could walk door to door and just walk around peoples houses. I love to see how houses are layed out. I love to see different decor styles that people have. I'm obsessed with it and have been since I was little. I would never want to be a real estate agent though.


2) I love surgeries. That's another thing I could watch/do all day. The grosser the better. My favorite surgeries to do at work are fixing jaw fractures or incise and drains. The first involves sticking metal wire through peoples gums and the later involves lots of puss and even sometimes nasty smells! Yes I'm sure I have a problem...but at least I'm helping people!!!


3) I make list for everything. Grocery shopping, packing, christmas presents, menus for dinner parties. But 9 times out of 10...I lose the list or don't bring it with me when I need it most. Aaron teases me endlessly about this and of course makes a huge deal when I actually remember to bring the grocery list with us to the grocery store!


4) When I get in cleaning moods I usually make things look worse before I make it look better. Or I worry about cleaning things that don't really matter. Or at least don't really matter to other people. Like when I was on a major cleaning spree before Aaron came home from Iraq, I actually worried about cleaning and organizing the pantry rather than vacuuming or doing laundry. I mean does he really care that I created a lunch, snack, baking, sides, canned veggies, drink mixes, and breakfast section in our pantry! I'm sure he doesn't even realize those "sections" exsist!


5) I love starting IVs. I could poke people all day long!!! Hahaha! I don't mean that in a mean way!!!!


6) My favorite meal ever is homemade fresh from the garden fried okra, turnip greens, fried potatos, pintos, corn on the cob, corn bread, and a homemade pickle that my grandmother made!!!! Oh my mouth is watering!!!!!!!


7) Most of the people who have known me my whole life know this but people who have met me in recent years probably don't know this. I LOVE to sing. I love to sing in public too. It just has to be in a large crowd. I'm terrified to sing in front of 10 close friends but it doesn't bother me a bit to sing in front of 50 plus people.


So now I'm going to break the rules a little. I don't have a lot of people to tag so I'm just tagging 4. Enjoy ladies!
Angela, Jessica, Brooke, and Becky

No comments: