One week ago today I got to walk through our brand new house for the first time and I got to meet our builder. That's me there on the front porch!!!! I was beyond impressed! The house is looking amazing. Seeing the house in person is so much better than seeing it in pictures. The builder informed me that the house is almost 2700 sq ft plus the garage. Way bigger than we planned! When you walk in the front door this is what you see.
This is an area I had not seen prior to last week. In the picture I'm standing in the dinning room and looking into the kitchen and then the breakfast area. There will be a deck off that back door as well.
Me in my kitchen!
This is the back of the house. I love all the windows!
This is the downstairs guest bathroom.
The playroom is by far the largest room in the house. It is massive! The vaulted ceilings make it seem enormous. I can't wait to see the boys playing in here. I have so many plans for this room. I hope it turns out like the vision in my head. It will take some time though.
The laundry room is a little room off the playroom. I can't wait to do laundry! Not really...hahaha! By the way, these guys were fearless walking around on those things. They were walking next to the stairs which have no railing up. Scary!
The tray ceilings in the master bedroom are going to be so nice.
In this picture I'm standing in the closet and looking into the master bath and then the master bedroom. The jacuzzi tub has jets in it!!! I can't wait to relax in that bad boy!!!!
The boy's room ended up larger than I thought it would be. Yay!!!! I love decorating! I can't wait to fix it all up!
I have a ton of pictures. While walking through the house I snapped pictures of everything. I can't put them all on here but I wanted to share the ones of places you might not have seen in other pictures. While I was there I got to go pick out my flooring and then went and checked out my cabinets and counter tops. Also I picked my paint color. Right now the whole house will be one color but I plan to do a little painting all in time! The flooring guy gave me samples of all my flooring choices to bring home to Aaron. Aaron laughed so hard at me when I started unpacking my bags. I was pulling out pretty large squares of carpet and even a 12 inch piece of hardwood! No wonder my bag got inspected at the airport! Grandmother and Mom got to be with me while I checked out the house. I'm so thankful they got to go with me. We ladies had a wonderful day. I even got to enjoy a tasty meal at Captain D's! I love that place!!!!
3 comments:
Loving the house! It's going to be so wonderful once you get moved and settled in!
Oh my! It is so nice! It is huge!!! I am so happy you got to go look at the house even though I am very sorry for the reason you were home.....
LOVE the house! I hope you are planning on having a big housewarming party! :)
Hey girl! There is something for you on my blog....
Post a Comment