This week has been busy in our household. Aaron went to a lot of appointments and stopped in quite a few different offices and set up everything for us to move. It's all set and ready. My last day of work is November 11. On the 14th we will go to our last 5-1 Cav function. The Redeployment Ball is that night so I get to get all dressed up. I can't wait. I ordered one dress only to have it not fit right so I just ordered another one. I'm so excited about this one. It's custom made for me!!!! I'm just crossing my fingers that it gets here in time! If not...well I'm not going to think that way!
The middle of November is jam packed with busy days. Movers, nights in a hotel, shipping the car, and then the big day...we step on plane and head to Bama. We will be arriving on November 21st!!!! After we rest up that weekend we will be off to close on our house!!!! Once it becomes ours...oh did I mention we will be purchasing a car during this time too...we will head up north to visit Aaron's side of the family. I'm so excited to see everyone. We have two new little nephews that we will be meeting for the first time. It will be the first time Aaron's brothers and sisters have seen Lane. So it will be a wonderful visit with all of them.
Once we return...HOPEFULLY...our stuff will have arrived and we can actually move into our new house!!! Of course I will busy for days...weeks...getting everything set up but I really hope to have things set up so we can enjoy Christmas at our new house. After Christmas we are hoping to do some visiting in Bama and see all my family. And then Aaron will sign in at Ft. Campbell after the first of the year. Ahhhhh...it feels so good to know we get to see our families so soon. 3 years has been way to long!!!! Love you guys...see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a few pictures that were taken since I came back from Bama.
Last Saturday Logan went hunting with Dad. Here he's wearing Daddy's shoes but notice his knife and knife case he's carrying on his belt. (He can only carry it when he's with Daddy!) He's so proud of that thing!
Lane and I stayed home that day and watching the Bama game. Afterwards Lane was wired. Here he is running at Aaron and I yelling Roll Tide. I call him my little linebacker. He already grabs Logan around the waist and drags him down. It's in his blood!!!!



2 comments:
I can't believe you guys will be down here soon! Maybe one day on a trip up to Ohio we can swing by and visit you guys!! :)
It is so exciting to have a time frame!!! I am so glad you are going to be closer to home. I hope we can get together soon! :)
Post a Comment