I walked the love of my life to an airplane which is now carrying him back to Iraq. Not exactly an easy thing to do but a must, so says the Army. I'm not in much of a talking mood but I did want to update and let you all know that I plan to post lots of pictures of our amazing two weeks but it will have to wait until tomorrow because the littlest thing brings tears to my eyes right now. Logan did really good and was a super tough for Dad...something Mommy was not to good at! Once we got to the car minus one he started to cry and then when we watched the plane take off he cried. After that and after we talked about this time Daddy wouldn't be gone near as long as the last time he seemed to feel better. I told him that Daddy might even be home before the snow starts...his reply..."But Mommy it's suppose to snow tomorrow!" He's too smart for me! Lane of course doesn't understand all this. You could tell that he could sense something and was a little whinny. He kissed Daddy goodbye and waved and blew kisses. The whole time Aaron was home Lane kept calling Aaron "momma" and Aaron would constantly tell him, "I'm not momma, I'm Daddy!" Well since we have been home tonight Lane has called me Daddy twice. I feel like he was asking about him. I'm just ready for these two months to FLY by and that way he will be home for a long time...hopefully.Saturday, July 11, 2009
He's gone....again
I walked the love of my life to an airplane which is now carrying him back to Iraq. Not exactly an easy thing to do but a must, so says the Army. I'm not in much of a talking mood but I did want to update and let you all know that I plan to post lots of pictures of our amazing two weeks but it will have to wait until tomorrow because the littlest thing brings tears to my eyes right now. Logan did really good and was a super tough for Dad...something Mommy was not to good at! Once we got to the car minus one he started to cry and then when we watched the plane take off he cried. After that and after we talked about this time Daddy wouldn't be gone near as long as the last time he seemed to feel better. I told him that Daddy might even be home before the snow starts...his reply..."But Mommy it's suppose to snow tomorrow!" He's too smart for me! Lane of course doesn't understand all this. You could tell that he could sense something and was a little whinny. He kissed Daddy goodbye and waved and blew kisses. The whole time Aaron was home Lane kept calling Aaron "momma" and Aaron would constantly tell him, "I'm not momma, I'm Daddy!" Well since we have been home tonight Lane has called me Daddy twice. I feel like he was asking about him. I'm just ready for these two months to FLY by and that way he will be home for a long time...hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment