Friday, July 3, 2009

Lane's first haircut

Well finally the day arrived...it was time for Lane to get his first haircut. I was excited because his hair was getting pretty long but I was nervous too. He was going to really be a big boy and my baby no more. And the thing that scared me the most...how was he going to act? Logan was horrible. I mean HORRIBLE! You would have thought I paying this lady to cut his ears off. He fought me and fought me, fell asleep from all the fighting, and woke up to fight me some more. All while Aaron snapped pictures. (Stinking computer won't let me load them right now!!!)

Mr. Lane was perfect though. He didn't even whimper once and held his little head still for the most part. Even looked down when he was asked. He sat so perfectly still. I was sooooo proud. Now my precious boy has a big boy haircut. The top is still a little long but right now his hair is so thin that we just wanted to trim it up and let it thicken up before we cut it too much. But his curls are gone and no more mistaking him for a girl!
Before....

I don't why my pictures do this from time to time...the picture wasn't even taken this way but when I load it, it loads sideways...makes me angry! But here he is all ready to start!
Being such a good boy...
All done....such a big boy now!

1 comment:

Brooke and David said...

Such a cutie! He looks just like Logan!