
Well I should have done this a while ago but I'm just now getting around to it. It seems like I never have a spare minute so when I write on this it's only to write what I set this blog up for...to recap my day for Aaron to read! But since starting I've found it to be a lot of fun and it proved to be a very resourceful tool to connecting with some great friends. So since some have already given me blog awards, I want to take a minute and let you all know how much I appreciate you all and all the kind words you have left for me.
#1. Brooke H. I have known who Brooke was for years but only in the past year have we really gotten to know more about each other. Brooke is above all a Christian, a wife, a mother, and a school teacher. She may not realize it but some of her writings either here or on myspace really inspire me. She is so proud of the things God has done and is doing in her life and she is not afraid to stand up and tell the world what God has done for her. Brooke has gone through a lot in life and she has always stood up for what she believed most in and followed her heart. I praise her for that and wish her all the best in life! She has such a beautiful family.
#2. Brooke T.(C.!) Brooke and I go way back to our high school church days. In fact Brooke and I share a very special moment together...we were saved and baptised on the same day! Over the years we lost touch but when she was living in Alaska where we got stationed we picked right back up where we left off. Brooke and Logan became instant buddies and Aaron and Brooke's fiance hit it off really quick! They left us last year thanks to wonderful Army relocating but we still miss them tons. Aaron has said many times, "Those are the kind of friends I want to be around. I just don't met many people like them." We always have so much fun with you guys and we love you both so very much. I can't wait til we live close again and we can all sit around laughing and watching our kiddos (including yours yet to come) run around! Miss you bunches!
#3. Aishlea. Aishlea and I are actually cousins on our mom's side. Take one look at those two and you can tell they are related! We also used to go to church together. Aishlea and I haven't talked for years thanks to me moving around all the time but she found me on here and I can't wait for us to catch up again. Aishlea is such a sweetheart and always has a smile on her face. She has recently gotten married and though I haven't met him, I'm sure he has to be a great guy to be lucky enough to be with her.
I love you all!
2 comments:
Thanks for the sweet, sweet words! David and I both miss you guys so much. We def. enjoyed hanging out with you and Aaron. And the boys too. I hope Logan still remembers me!? We pray for Aaron during his deployement and for you and the boys as well. I look forward to seeing you again, one day. Love ya girl! Give the boys kisses for me! and tell Aaron David and I said hello.
Thank you for the sweet comments of me! I hope we get to catch up soon and hopefully you will living somewhere close soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment