And the back:
So I got to wear it to work today and show it off!
Last night I couldn't fall asleep for some reason. The last time I looked at the clock it said 1:30 AM. Well my alarm goes off at 5:30 AM so needless to say I didn't want to get out of bed and after working my butt off all day I can barely hold my eyes open.
Oh but I have to share this, when I was getting Lane out of the car to take him into Heather's, Logan was telling Lane bye like he does every morning and I said to Lane, "tell brother bye," and he waved for the first time. It was so cute. He was shaking his whole arm. He had the biggest smile on his face and you could tell he knew what he was doing. When I told him bye he waved at me too! I was so proud. He's growing up so fast!
Well I'm off to bed before I fall asleep setting up!
2 comments:
I love the jacket!! Great color!
Your boys are too darn adorable. I miss you guys!
Hi, Tiffany! I found your blog through Brooke's. It has been so long since I have seen or talked to you. (hope you still know who I am!!) :) I love your blog! Your "babies" are getting big.... and sooo cute! Of course, you are still as beautiful as ever. I hope you are doing okay. I just wanted to say hey since I found you. Oh, and LOVE that jacket! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment