Yesterday we all laid around and had a lazy day. Logan had a birthday party to go to so we went to that and then headed back home. Lane was super tired and cranky so he took a good nap while I cooked dinner. I was shocked that the boys actually ate some of it. But I guess mac and cheese will win over any kid!
Jumping in the bounce house!
He was nervous about popping the balloon.
I wore my "skinny" jeans yesterday. Logan took a picture so I could show Daddy. It's a little crooked!

If you look hard...you can see that Lane is laughing...Logan however is not!!! Got to love little brothers!
Lane was pushing Logan off the board!
Finally Lane stopped and Logan got started on his Yoga! Lane is in his own little world blowing a whistle!
He's working on his abs here!! At least now Lane's cheering him on!
After this excitement Lane decided to learn how to walk down the stairs. My nerves were going crazy. This little boy is way to brave and he is VERY determined. He started out by holding my hand, then when he had that down he held onto the wall, and he didn't stop until he could do it without holding onto anything. He did fall a few times but nothing to crazy and nothing scared him. If he fell he would march right back up to the stair he just fell on and do it again without falling. He wouldn't stop until he came down them all by himself without falling. I've got it on video but once again I can't get the video to load. I don't get it. I'm going to play around with it and hopefully it will work. If so I'll post it later.
This next week is going to be a bit different. Lane sitter has taken a vacation so instead of working Mon-Wed I'm going to be working Wed-Fri. Lane heads back to the doctor to have his collarbone rechecked tomorrow. So I'll be sure to let you know how that goes! Hope everyone has a great Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment