We headed off to the grocery store and picked up a few more things for Aaron. He's going to have some good food once these boxes get to him. I bought him a small crock pot so I hoping that he will be able to pour in one of his canned soups in the morning and then have a hot meal waiting on him when he comes home!
When we got home I got started cooking a yummy dinner. There is nothing better than country cooking and I've been missing Grandmother's cooking for far to long. Mine just never tastes as good as hers. I did manage to cook a pretty tasty meal tonight. We had country fried steak, fried squash, turnip greens, and a salad. Believe it or not I got Logan to try it all except the turnip greens. He sniffed those and stuck it to his tongue and then put it back on his plate. Lane made a huge mess and I'm not sure how much he really ate but I'm pretty sure he did eat some. For dessert we had some strawberry shortcake which the boys loved. Lane was really upset when it was all gone.
Logan got invited to play outside with our neighbor, Wyatt. So he headed out while I cleaned up and then Lane and I went out ourselves. It was about 61 degrees...so nice. The snow is still melting so the backyard was full of water and snow and ice. Logan played some tball and Lane explored. Little Lane was not at all afraid of a little water. He waded right through it and ended up going in early because his pants and shoes were soaking wet. Logan had a blast and was so glad to be outside. I'm so glad the weather is better. In just about a month all this snow should be gone and the ground should be dry. I'm not sure I'll ever get these boys to stay in the house!!!!






1 comment:
Hey Tiffany I was wondering if I could send Matthew jersey and Hats to you or to him? I will send them where ever you guys want me send them. Thanks Mikey
Post a Comment