
He is here and everything is now complete. I am quite possibly the happiest and luckiest woman on the earth and I can't thank God enough!!!! Life right now is just perfect!!!
So this was our count down yesterday!!!!
All dressed and ready to pick him up!
Logan is literally watching the clock!
It was 11:30 PM...yes it's still daylight...got to love Alaska...so Lane was beyond grumpy.
Theres a better one...
Finally his plane is on the runway! His is the plane in the very back.
He's here!
Watching the people come off the plane...waiting ever so patiently!
So I tried to get a good picture but it didn't turn out like I hoped...plus I was little too excited to be picture taking...but if you look hard you can still tell Logan has a big grin on his face. I don't think he was quite sure what to do with himself. I think he was kind of in shock that he was really there!




5 comments:
AWWWWW! SO good to see you two together again!!! Have a wonderful time with the hubby!
Glad he made it home! Enjoy your R&R time together...
Told you'd I'd cry! Did you?!
I'm so glad he is home and in your arms...where he belongs! Enjoy every minute!
Okay..tears are flowing..so is he home for good? Either way..I am so excited your family is together! Have so much fun!
I cried but not when I thought I would. We watched the plane land and thats when my eyes filled. Logan's did too. But when we saw him it was total excitement!
No he's not home for good...we only get two weeks but he only has two more months in Iraq before he is home for good.
Thanks for all your sweet comments. Right now life is just so perfect and I can't get over how happy I am!
Post a Comment