Yes that is the sunset and I promise it's not foggy nor rainy. In fact according the weather man there is not a cloud in the sky...but I can't tell this because the smoke is blocking my view!This is what I saw as I walked out to get the mail. This orange glow is no trick from the camera...it really looks like that. It was even worse last night and this morning. Kind of looks like a scary movie setting!
The boys of course are mad at me because I won't let them go out. Neither will daycare. I hear we are suppose to get rain tomorrow night but the last time they said rain I think all of 10 drops fell. I'm being serious I didn't even need to use my windshield wipers! We have mask at work and if this rain doesn't come tomorrow I'm very temped to make the boys wear them. We even got kid ones by accident so they will fit perfect! The gate guards have been wearing them for some time now.
I found this picture on a website about the fires. Kind of scary to know it's only 27 miles from my house!
Well I'm closed up in the house. Yes all windows are closed and we have no AC. Fan's a'going! We are surviving. Rain, Rain, come today, please stay here, for a whole day today!!!! Yeah that's my new song...go ahead, laugh it up...I know I'm crazy!!!!
1 comment:
OH MAN! I sure hope it rained for you today! That looks so scary and if you are ready to head south, just catch a plane to Trenton GA!! I have room for you!!
Post a Comment