Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good morning boys!

These two wild boys did not want to get up this morning. They were both in bed by 9 last night but both kept turning their back to me when I tried to wake them up. Yes, they are both in mine and Aaron's bed. Lane woke up crying just as I was laying down last night and I only vaguely remember Logan coming in. He's in charge of keeping Daddy's spot warm! After I got dressed this morning I opened the bathroom door to find them like this. I thought it was too cute not to take a picture of! So after I tried to wake them they both stretched and rolled and fell back to sleep in this position!
I tried again and Lane finally opened his eyes. Once he started to wake up a little he decided to help me wake Logan. Of course what better way to wake your brother than with your feet! Yes he was enjoying every minute of it!
After work today Amy invited us to go along with her and Mel to an event on post. They had stuff for the kids and free food too! Who can turn down free food?? Not I! All the boys did an obstacle course with the MPs (military police). They shot a little gun, beat up a guy (thankfully he was wearing protective gear cause some of those kids were really trying to hurt him!), and then hand cuffed someone. Logan loved it. He talked about it all the way home. Lane was super good the whole time and just relaxed with his hands behind his head while riding in his stroller. And I had a Chicago Hot Dog...which was pretty good I might add! I was so mad that I didn't have my camera with me. I didn't realize they were going to have that kind of stuff and my memory card was full so instead of taking the time to put the pictures on the computer we headed off as fast as we could...because all I heard was free food! Mel did video Logan's obstacle course so I'm going to see what she can do about emailing that to me. Hopefully I will get it and can add it on here. We headed home around 8 and then got ready for bed. Tomorrow is hump day...we are moving right a long!

No comments: