Lane fed himself cereal with milk for the first time this morning. It was a little messy and his shirt was soaked but he loved it. But who doesn't love Lucky Charms! Its my favorite!!!

Logan loves Lucky Charms too!!!
The boys headed off to school and I went off to work. Work wasn't too bad. Actually kind of slow for a Monday. I ended up leaving at 3:30...something I NEVER get to do. So I headed off to the gym. I was so proud of myself. I did about hour of cardio and then I left to grab the boys. I attempted to cook meatloaf tonight. Normally my meatloaf is pretty good but I don't know what happen tonight. Too much oregano I believe. Guess that's what I get for eyeballing it! I was so let down. I was really looking forward to it. Logan is serving out the first night of his grounding. He is not liking it at all. He was even trying to watch the news! His little friend next door was out riding his bike and Logan was going crazy trying to talk me into letting him go out. "But Mom, I WILL listen!!!" Well we are off to get baths and then head to bed. Hope everyone else had a good Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment