The boys and I just got home from the fair. We had a fun night and I will post pictures tomorrow. I am exhausted but I HAVE to post these pictures for Aaron. I opened my email and there were pictures of our house, well the land really, from the realtor! I'm sooooo excited and wanted Aaron to have the chance to be just as excited! So it may not look like much to everyone else but I hope Aaron gets as excited as I did. Especially when he sees the "sold" sign in our front yard!!!!!
These are footers...so the realtor says!

This picture is my favorite. I wonder if they will let me keep that sign!!!!! Probably not...but I think I will ask anyway!

3 comments:
I absolutely loved it when we built our house. I was also planning a wedding so I didn't get the full effect but I am so excited for you! Nothing like YOUR OWN home!
YAY!!!!!
That is very exciting!
Super exciting!
Post a Comment