Wednesday, January 7, 2009
AAAAHHHHHH...lazy time!
Today was actually a very good day. It started off the best way possible...a call from Aaron on my way to work AND one of my new favorite drinks. (Thanks to Angela she has me hooked!) Work was super busy since today was the first day we have had two doctors since this summer. I did feel a little rushed throughout the day but I work better under pressure so I didn't mind it. I picked the boys up and we had a very nutritious meal from McDonald's! hehe! By the way Ang, the iced vanilla mocha's from McDonald's taste just like our drinks! Yummmmyyyyyy! Anyway, after we got home we ate of course and talked with mom over dinner. While we were finishing up Lane decided it was fun to throw his food on the floor. So I took his snacks away from him. Well he started screaming at me for more so I gave him one. As soon as he got it his hand rared back to throw it. I stopped him, told him no, and he laughed at me! Oh this kid! Mom and I talked on the phone for a while and then we decided to get on the webcams so they all could see the boys. Its so nice talking with them over that. It kind of makes me feel like I'm "home" for a little bit! I got to see Scotty and Trevor too and tried helping Trevor with his homework. I'm not to sure he liked my ideas! Brothers...they never listen! No matter how much younger they are!!!!! After talking with them I sat around with the boys for a bit and then it was off to bed for Lane. Logan wasn't far behind. He fell asleep on my bed while I was in the shower. He was tuckered. And that brings me to now. I'm pretty tired so I'm about to head off to bed myself. Even though tomorrow is an off day I don't think it's going to feel like one. I have so much to do and I'm just hoping that I have time to do it all. Cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those brothers never listen, do they???? Don't they know sisters are wiser and full of grand advice??? :) Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment