Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Love!

You know you really love someone when you really miss the things about them that normally drive you crazy! Like dishes left in the sink, shoes in the floor that you trip over, uniforms laying wherever! I miss it! I miss folding his clothes and having to turn his socks right side out everytime. I miss cooking for him every night. I miss sitting on my couch not being able to watch the things I want on TV.

I miss the little things. I miss wondering what time he will get home from work. I miss the sound of the front door opening and hearing his voice and seeing his smile. I miss him falling asleep on the couch. I miss being able to talk to him whenever I want. I miss waking him up to get ready for work. I miss watching him play with our kids. I miss him laughing at me when I do something stupid. I miss our lunch dates. I miss being able to just call him when I want to tell him something. I just miss HIM! I love you so much Aaron...I'll wait as long as it takes!

No comments: