When I picked Logan up from school he wasn't that happy to see me. Apparently he had seen Amy when she came to pick up Logan Joshua and my Logan wanted to go home with her. She said she tried to call me to see if it was ok for her to take him but I was still at work so I didn't have my phone on me. So after a bit of convencing, he was happy knowing he will be going to Amy's tomorrow when she goes and gets them from school. While picking up Logan I saw my friend Kristy who told me she had looked at the waiting list for daycare and Lane was finally number 3. She was number 1 and had recieved a call offering care today so now I'm number 2! It's about time...Lane has been on that waiting list for 10 months! Lane was very happy to see me. He was laughing and smiling and making all these cute little noises. He's always happy to see me! Just makes my day. We came home and Logan helped me make cornbread muffins. He was very proud of himself. We ate and then sat down to be lazy. Lane was being a wild man and kept getting into everything. He thinks it so much fun to empty all the DVDs from the DVD tower and he's found that hiding under the benches of the table is just hilarious because Mommy has touble getting him out! Then as I was sitting here he started playing with his little chair and desk. This is what he did:
Yes, your eyes didn't decieve you. He can't even walk yet and he's already climbing like that. In this next picture it almost looks like he has a "scared" look on his face....well as much as I wish that was true...it's not. He was screaming/singing and dancing. Yes this little 10 month old was boucing himself up and down while standing on this little chair...to the beat of the music.
Now as I type he is once again pulling all the DVDs out of the tower. It does me no good to clean! He's so funny though that it's so hard to get on to him. When I tell him no he just grins at me with those cute little dimples and I can't help but smile back. I can't believe he's almost one. He turned 10 months yesterday, January 4. Well I'm going to get these boys in bed and get myself ready to head that way. Hope you all had a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment