Lane and I took the cupcakes. All the kids were excited. Aaron had told me not to let them sing happy birthday to him...Logan has been known to get really angry when you sing happy birthday to him! But I forgot and they started singing before I could really stop them. Thankfully he was ok with it! He smiled while they sang and looked really excited that there was a party for him! All the kids had their cupcakes. And wow, I'm so thankful for the way I have raised my kids. Some of those kids were a mess after eating their cupcakes. One little girl looked like she had painted her hands green with the icing. I could not be a teacher! I just don't have the patience. I was sitting there while the kids were finishing snack time and I was amazed how some of the kids acted. Logan sat in his chair the whole time with his hands in his lap just like he was suppose to. He cleaned up after himself and put his dishes away. Even pushed his chair in when he got up. He was an angel! To bad he's not that good for me...but I guess it's better he's good in public! He is really a great little boy and I'm so lucky to be his mom!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Early Birthday Celebration
Sunday will be Logan's 4th birthday. I swear time flies. I still remember him being this sweet little cuddly baby boy. So tiny and precious. He's still sweet...sometimes! This morning I took Logan to school so that I could get things finalized for his birthday party on Saturday. Lane and I headed to Walmart to pick up stuff for the gift bags and to look for Logan a bean bag chair. Walmart didn't have any so we checked Fred Meyers. They have these bean bag chairs that you make yourself. You buy a bag of "beans" and what ever outside cover you want. It's kind of neat. They had a spiderman looking one which was perfect because Logan has been saying he wants a spiderman birthday party for the last year! We also picked up some cup cakes to take to his school so he could celebrate with the kids there. We came home and I put the bean bag chair together. It would have worked a lot better if there had been another person here to help but I finally got it! Then I realized I didn't really have any where to put it. So I decided to let him have it early. I'm going to make him wait until Sunday to get the big gift though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the front part of his class room.
Cheesin for the camera!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan!!
Cool beanbag chair!
Happy Birthday Logan! You are such a sweetheart....from "that girl" and her mom :)
Post a Comment