Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lane

Last night was possibly the worst night I've had since Aaron left. Lane was up all night. Right before I went to bed I checked his diaper...he was dirty. Well I didn't want him to end up with a raw butt so I changed him, waking him up. Well after that there was no getting him back to sleep. He was crying non stop and wouldn't be still. I put in him the bed with me thinking he would calm down. He didn't; he just woke Logan up. Thankfully Logan was tired so he just went right back to sleep but only after telling Lane to be quite because he was sleeping! I'm pretty positive that I didn't sleep one SOLID hour. Around 7 this morning I was so tired of fighting him that we just came downstairs. Even though he was playing he was crying. It's so frustrating because nothing you do helps. I had given him meds, used baby oral gel, herbal teething tablets, and fed him. One thing I've noticed about Lane, once he's mad, he just has to get it out...there is no consoling him. Which is hard for me because I need to fix everything. So needless to say I was exhausted, mentally and physically, this morning. So far today the boys have fought non stop and Lane will randomly start crying. He has taken one nap in which time I tried to take one but Logan wasn't having that. So when 2PM gets here...we are all taking naps. Thankfully one tooth has broke through but I can feel the swelling on the lower gum. Lane's teeth have erupted way out of the usual order. He got his bottom two, then the top two, then he got the top and bottom lateral incisior on the right...now he's getting the left lateral incisor on the top and bottom! He been a little lop-sided. Weird! This has really put a damper on my day!

We opened presents from Grandmother. Logan was very excited about his car. Lane, like any younger brother, wanted what his brother had. So these pictures show Lane's attempt to steal the car from Logan...and in the last one...Logan got tired of moving away from him so he just gave it to him.

This is Logan being good...and Lane trying to steal the car!
See that look on Lane's face...thats the face I have looked at all night and day. I want his smile back!!!! He is whinning at Logan trying to steal the car.

Logan got mad so Lane got his way. Logan stormed off with a "fine, you can have it!"

No comments: