Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Today

The boys and I woke up to Aaron's phone call this morning. They were back in from a mission and Aaron was pretty excited that he was going to get to sleep on his cot tonight. Kind of amazing how a few days without a bed will make a cot sound like a luxury! Poor guy! He talked to the boys a little. Logan was kind of whinny so it was hard to get him to talk to much. After we talked to him the boys decided it was fun to play in my closet. Logan found some of Aaron's old uniforms that I had stashed and he decided he would play with them. He put the jacket on and told me he was going to work with his Daddy! When we came downstairs we got breakfast. Sat around and were lazy for a while. Then Logan helped me scrub the dining room floor! Cori asked if she and her kids could come by cause they had bought Logan some Ben 10 shoes and Wyatt wanted to bring them over. Logan was so excited about the shoes. They ended up being a little small so we are going to switch them. Logan was not understanding why he couldn't just wear them all day. So tomorrow I have to head to the store. Tonight I had to watch Amy's kids for her while she went to class. Logan had a lot of fun today playing with all his friends and Lane had friends to play with too. So it was a good day for both of them. They were both tuckered out when the house became empty! So now they are both in bed and I'm about to head that way. Nighty, night!

1 comment:

Aishlea said...

That picture is adorable!!! I can't believe Aaron is not a big football fan- it just seems natural for every guy to love football, but we are from the South! Brandon & I both like hockey, too, though! We go a lot to Huntsville to watch their semi-pro team. It is lots of fun! Thanks for wishing me good luck- I guess even I will be saying GO STEELERS!