Today was one of those days that seems to never end. Feels like it started two days ago! This morning got off to a rough start. During my first surgery I started feeling like I was going to pass out. Thankfully I finished the surgery and then took a moment to gather myself. I just couldn't get myself to feeling right. My stomach was killing me and the girls were telling me to go home. But I decided to make myself get something to eat...food was just not sounding good at the time...but it's what I needed. After getting something on my stomach the day got a whole lot better. Well at least I started feeling better. Crossing my fingers that this virus is over! The day however just seemed to go on slower and the patients, well you meet a lot of different characters. People are quiet fascinating! The boys had a good day at school and at the sitters. Both were in a good mood when I got there to get them. Logan wanted to eat dinner at the "star place." Carl's Junior. So we grabbed some dinner and headed home. I talked with mom for a bit and played with the boys some. Lane has found that yelling at me in this screaming manner is how he wants to let me know that he needs something. I'm trying to not give in to his screaming because I don't want it to become a problem. So when he wanted something and he let me know with a scream I would tell him "no, no" and wait for him to stop before I gave him whatever he wanted. Well Logan decided that I wasn't being nice to him and said, "Mom he's just a baby!" He is such a stinker and always surprises me with his little comments. Where does he come up with this stuff!
I talked with Aaron early this morning. He was a little stressed out so please say a special prayer him.
1 comment:
Sorry you still felt bad today! I hope you get over your sickness soon! :)
Post a Comment