I had been needing to have something done to my hair for a while. My highlights were all grown out and I needed a trim so bad. Problem was, I wanted something different but had no idea what I wanted. I didn't know if I wanted my hair long again or if I wanted to go back shorter. I new I wanted something darker but wasn't sure if I just wanted darker highlights or darker all over. I'm telling you I walked into the salon with no clue what I was getting done other than some kind of color and a trim. So after looking through a few magazines I decided I was pretty sure I wanted to let my hair grow. I've finally got it long enough again to put it in a ponytail and sometimes that's all the time I have! So first problem solved. Just getting a trim. So what color do I want. I decided I wanted it dark dark brown with a hint of red. So we went for all over color. I was so happy with the results. We kind of combined a couple of colors and just went for whatever came out. I'm not exactly picky about my hair and I don't mind taking a chance. I'm so glad I did cause I'm in love with the new "look." Its really not that different but it's a big enough change to make me super happy.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
My new Do
I had been needing to have something done to my hair for a while. My highlights were all grown out and I needed a trim so bad. Problem was, I wanted something different but had no idea what I wanted. I didn't know if I wanted my hair long again or if I wanted to go back shorter. I new I wanted something darker but wasn't sure if I just wanted darker highlights or darker all over. I'm telling you I walked into the salon with no clue what I was getting done other than some kind of color and a trim. So after looking through a few magazines I decided I was pretty sure I wanted to let my hair grow. I've finally got it long enough again to put it in a ponytail and sometimes that's all the time I have! So first problem solved. Just getting a trim. So what color do I want. I decided I wanted it dark dark brown with a hint of red. So we went for all over color. I was so happy with the results. We kind of combined a couple of colors and just went for whatever came out. I'm not exactly picky about my hair and I don't mind taking a chance. I'm so glad I did cause I'm in love with the new "look." Its really not that different but it's a big enough change to make me super happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the new haircut! I have been thinking of chopping mine off too for something new and different... I like the layers in the front! I go next week for a cut and you may have inspired me to just go for it- who knows.....
Beautiful! The colors looks fabulous and I love the cut!
Post a Comment