Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is it RnR yet????

The boys and I did a whole lot of nothing today. We lazed around all morning. We ended up not watching Marley & Me last night so I put it in this morning after Lane went down for his morning nap. I thought Logan would enjoy watching it but he didn't. In fact he bounced around and made as much noise as possible. Almost like he was on a mission to keep me from watching the movie. He ended up waking his brother so I was up and down through most of the movie. After the boys took over the TV for a while I sent them upstairs for afternoon naps. When one would fall asleep the other would start calling for me...waking the other. So the movie I rented for myself...Seven Pounds...was paused more times than I can count. They both ended up back downstairs in less than a hour...meaning I had no break all day except for right now.

This afternoon we went outside. Logan drove Lane around in the truck until the battery went dead. Then I got to push the truck back around to the garage. Logan and I played some soccer and Lane even kicked a little soccer ball around himself. It was so cute! Lane has some major diaper rash thanks to more teething (he already has 12 teeth!) so we ended up coming in while Logan played outside with Wyatt. Around 8 we all headed up stairs for baths. I took these pictures of Logan's collarbone. Some of the swelling has gone down so you can see the "knot" a little more. This is more what it looked like right after it happened. Minus the bruise. You can't see the "knot" as well in the pictures as you can in person but that "knot" is his bone sticking up. He is doing really well though and usually doesn't complain with it hurting until he's come in from playing or first thing in the mornings. Tomorrow he goes for more xrays. I'm interested to see how they look. With his fall I'm just hoping that it's not any worse. The fact that "knot" is more noticeable today than it was the other day kind of scares me but I'm hoping it's just because the swelling is gone.

He's already got a little farmer's tan going!!! Those dimples on the backs of his shoulders are compliments of his Grammy's (my mom) genes! Both my boys have them...just like their Grammy! They kind of make his shoulder look funny in this picture so I added the arrow.

And this is one from today when the boys were being cute. They were dancing with some music on TV and it was so cute. They were laughing at themselves! (Excuse the underwear...Logan says he wants to sleep like his Daddy!!!!!)

No comments: