Logan has been begging to ride his truck so last night I put the battery on charge. So we compromised...I could do some house cleaning in the morning...because it's still cool outside then...and we would get the truck out after nap time. Logan was so excited to get it out but was a little concerned about his one handed driving. He did really good though...even drove around the little girls next door! Lane enjoyed riding in the truck too. Luckily the truck has little seat belts so I strapped him in...but he figured out how to undo it...and by the time we went to put the truck back in the garage...he was unbuckled and standing up holding onto the top of the window...reminded me of something I've seen in a movie...except by an actor that was about 18 years older! I swear if that is an warning of what is to come when they are teenagers...I'm going to have to be put on some serious nerve medication!!!
After dinner we were back outside. Wyatt was out with his little Jeep so Logan got the truck back out. He ran that thing until the battery was dead. And he loved every minute of it. Lane and I jumped on the trampoline for a little bit. He's so cute when he's trying to jump.
I did manage to get a little cleaning done. I did the floors and moved some things around in the kitchen. I get so tired of seeing the same thing all the time. I have promised myself that I'm not going to buy anything else for the house until we move. It's not like I find a ton of things to decorate with here anyway. I'm just going to start saving as much as I can so that I can completely fix my house up after the move. We have tossed around the idea of buying a house but if we are still planning to get out in 2011 we will probably not buy. But buying a house sounds like such a wonderful idea...I want my own house so bad! I know what I want so whether we rent or buy I WILL get it!!!!
Well I will leave you with some pictures of the boys. They had such a blast in the truck! Guess not much longer and we will have to get another one of these for Lane...at least for now he's content in the passenger's seat!

Don't worry they were not moving...Lane was just trying to get in...he didn't care big brother would rather drive the girls around!!!!!
They were "working" on the truck...I think Lane was trying to sneak in the drivers seat...he's just not quiet big enough to climb in yet!

2 comments:
I absolutely love these pics of the boys and their truck! So so cute....and is dad proud there is already a female passenger???
Oh yes you know it...you should have seen Logan last summer! He had one little girl in the front seat and a set of twins in the back! He thought he was something!!!!
Post a Comment