Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scentsy, flowers, and more rambling!

I guess I should start by going back to Sunday night. Aaron called really late and informed me that he FINALLY got a leave date. For OPSEC (operational security) reason I'm not going to give the exact date but give or take a few days...I should be seeing my husband in 5 weeks! I can't wait. We are both so ready. By the time I see him it will have been almost 9 1/2 months since our last kiss!

Yesterday was a busy day. Work and school as usual but I left work early to go see my friend's new baby. Her husband was on his way home for R&R but she just couldn't quiet hold out. He was born a little over 24 hours before his daddy arrived. But at least mom and baby are well and now they can enjoy their time together.

This week I am getting things ready for my Scentsy party this weekend. For those of you who don't know what Scentsy is...I must share. This stuff is amazing and Aaron and I LOVE it. Click here to read more about it and order if you want. Just click on My Events and then Tiffany's party and follow the prompts to shop. Believe me, this little thing will become your favorite home decor piece! And your house will smell AMAZING! Below is a picture of the new warmer that I plan to get. But make sure you check out all the others! I'm really looking forward to this weekend mainly because it will be a chance for all of us girls to get together and enjoy some girl time. It's also a wine and hors 'doeuvre party (everyone brings their favorite of each!) to celebrate my birthday so it should be a lot of fun.
I got a beautiful necklace in the mail today from my mom. I love it. I showed Logan and he said said, "they are little boys!" I told him the red was his and the blue was Lane's. He was so excited and kept telling me over and over how pretty my necklace was. I have to agree...it's perfect! Thanks Momma...your the best!I have to share this picture of my plant. There has to be some type of mutation going on with my daisies that I bought. I'm calling it my "Siamese flower!" These "two" flowers share one stem and the buds are fused together. It must be something because another bud is doing the same thing. I'll have to get pictures of it too!

So one last picture...this one was taken at 11:05 on Saturday night. Still bright! We gain daylight so fast that it probably looks like this at midnight now

No comments: