Monday, February 9, 2009

And we're off...

Well another week has started. The second week of February is under way! Time is moving on and I can't be more excited!!!! Today was a normal Monday. We were steady but not overwhelmed so that was nice. The boys enjoyed their day as well and were in good moods when I picked them up. We came home and cooked dinner and then relaxed for a while. Not a very exciting day but it's another day of our countdown that is now over!

I talked to Mom tonight and she that Grandmother's test results came back. The doctor said there were small traces of the cancer in the limp nodes so she would need to do some chemo. Not exactly what we were wanting to hear but God is in control and we have faith that it will all be taken care of. Please keep her in you prayers.

When Matthew got back from his doctor's appointment the other day he had about 10-12 seizures. They took him to the hospital and they gave him some meds to stop them. The next day he slept all day. He has been on meds for a while to prevent seizures and as far as I know he is still taking them so we are not sure what caused these. Pam and Jim feel that it was probably a combination of the days events...the ride to and from the doctor, having the stitches out, and all the energy it takes for him to do anything. So please say a special prayer for him tonight.

Well I'm off to bed. I'm so tired. Goodnight!

No comments: