Work has been kind of steady the last two days. It's been nice to not be running around like a lost chicken half the day. The Go Red event is going to be on February 13 and our office has a booth to display our cosmetic products and services. So we are working on getting stuff together for that. It give me something to do during the down time. Which I need; I can't stand to just sit at work. It makes the day drag! On a more exciting note, I am learning how to start IVs. I've had the girls walk me through the process and one of the girls let me practice on her today. She's brave! Not sure I would have offered my arm up as nicely as she did! But I got it on the first try!!!! But I think I pulled it out to slow, or that's what we all decided, and I left a bruise. I felt so bad. Now she's walking around with this bruise on her arm that I gave her. I'll do better the next time! I hope anyway. I've got to build up my confidence before I'm willing to test my skills on the patience. I'll get there though. I'm excited to learn!
I did want to share this. I just got the boys out of the tub and while I was getting lotion and clothes on Lane, Logan found a picture above his bed of him and his dad. Well he started talking to the pictures. He said, "I miss you Daddy and you are the best Daddy in the whole world. I want you to come home but you can't right now. I WILL see you again Daddy. I love you!" And then he set the picture down. He really emphasized the WILL. It was so sweet. Before bath time the boys and I played around. Logan wanted me to race him so after we did that we wrestled in the floor. He tells me all the time I'm not good at fighting with him. So tonight I just started flipping him around. Lane has been putting his head on the floor and his butt in the air like he's trying to do a flip. So I flipped him over. He loved and it wanted to do it over and over. So I had both the boys flipping except Logan would jump on my back and I would have to flip him over me. They seemed to enjoy it even if I'm not as good at it as Daddy. As Logan tells me! But it's bedtime. Here are some pictures that Aaron sent me. Enjoy!
This kind of gives you an idea of how the guys live. A year without any privacy would drive me nuts. I don't know how he does it!
This kind of gives you an idea of how the guys live. A year without any privacy would drive me nuts. I don't know how he does it!
He rearranged his area. He said to check out the new gun rack!!! He would love to fix something like that above our bed. If we didn't have small kids...I'm sure it would be there now! Why can't he be this organized at home?????
This is Aaron walking down the road on patrol. He has lost a ton of weight. I can usually pick him out of any crowd even when they all have on the same clothes but I had to ask him who this was.
He was going to do a little shopping but he said they didn't have any good deals!

This was on election day and this was a polling place. Aaron said he thought this picture was pretty cool because each of those flags stands for a different group of people (he named them off but I forgot) but he said that those people normally don't get along but here their flags were all flying together!


1 comment:
Hey Tiffany! Glad you are back on- missed ya the last few days! I know you are so proud of Aaron, and I just want you to know that we appreciate him (and all other soldiers) for everything he does to keep us safe! I also appreciate you (and other soldiers' families) for everything you sacrifice, too! There are no words enough to say thanks adequately! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment