I didn't have to much to write about over the last two days. Nothing to different from the usual routine of work and school and then home to eat and go to bed. About the only exciting thing to happen is that...I DID MY FIRST IV ON A PATIENT!!!!! I was so proud. I got it on my first try and my patient didn't even flinch! I LOVE my job! And I love working. I stayed home for so long being a stay at home mom and though I wouldn't take those years back for anything and I loved every moment I had being a full time mommy...I love the way it feels to make achievements of my own. Plus for as long as I can remember I've loved watching those surgery shows on TV and now I'm getting to do and see a lot of the stuff I saw on those shows. A lot of people don't realize that an oral surgeon does more than pull teeth!
Poor little Lane has had a runny nose all week. I've had to wipe it so much and along with the dry air here...his little nose has a sore on it that hurts him so bad. So now wiping his nose is a pain for both of us. I literally have to hold him down to get a tissue near him! I feel so bad for him.
Logan is still awaiting the Wii. Hopefully it will be here today. He's starting to get impatient. As always he still continues with his funny comments. Yesterday we were eating breakfast and talking about how he is 4 now. Well he was convenience he was still 3 and kept holding up his 3 fingers and telling me "I'm this many mom." Well I held up my 4 fingers and said "no your this many...trust me I know...I remember the day you were born!" So then he says "no mom, I'm 3, I don't want to be 4 because I don't want to be OLD!" So then he asked if he could have a Ben 10 party for his 5th birthday. And I tell him that if that's what he wants then of course. So then he decides that he wants to be 5 just not 4. After I explain that he has to be 4 before he can be 5 I think he's decided it was ok to be 4. I think anyway!
I haven't talked to Aaron in a while. Our unit lost 3 soldiers so please keep those families in your prayers and all the other soldiers.
Grandmother is still healing. She went to the doctor and got a good report although she has a fever that they can't explain so please remember her.
Matthew has been in the hospital with an infection. His poor body has been having a hard time. So remember him as well.
I also have a friend who is going through a really hard time and needs God's hand on her to help her make the right decisions and to give her some comfort. So please remember her to.
Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment