Friday, February 20, 2009

He's walking

Well Mr. Lane has done it! He is walking. He's been taking a few steps from time to time but nothing to really call walking. But yesterday he took off across the living room and made it pretty far. And it didn't end with a fall...he made it to the couch. In fact I was on the phone with Aaron when he did it! He's still pretty wabbly and when he's in a hurry still prefers to crawl. But he's getting it down. Here he is taking off to the couch. He had just bobbled a little but caught his balance. You can see the concentration in face! He's doing really good. I can't believe my little baby is now a toddler! He will be one in 12 days. Time flys!

2 comments:

Aishlea said...

Oh my!! He is really mobile!! He's getting to be a big boy now... Sooo glad to hear your grandmother is doing well! And, I can confirm you definitely should be the 5th daughter- the Hancock women all favor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks I will make sure to put his picture along with his name. I say your wondering why my wife hasn't posted anything in awhile. We have been busy my mamaw broke her leg and is in the hospital. I will make sure to get you the link once the website is done. Hope all is well with your husband. We will continue to pray for you guys. Thanks and God Bless!!!!!!!!