Sunday, March 29, 2009

My boots

I've been snapping pictures of the boys all afternoon. They were just being cute and then they started fighting. I can't help myself but laugh at them when they start fighting. I thought they were too young to be fighting already...I thought Lane would at least be able to talk before it started! Here they are fighting over this toy car...Aaron knows how obsessive Logan is over his cars but he laid it down and turned his back on it so Lane grabbed it and started playing with it. When Logan realized it...the fight began. Of course Logan got the car but Lane was extremely upset. And since Logan literally pulled the car out of Lane's hand I made him give it back. I showed Logan that all he needed to do if he wanted THAT car was to get Lane another and ask him to switch. So Logan did and of course Lane switched cars with him. Boys!
Lane was holding on tight...they were both determine!
Logan was prying Lane's fingers off! Poor Lane was screaming.So after they made up all was well. Here are a few picture of them just playing around and being cute.
Lane wanted to play cars with Logan...but Logan didn't want him to. Lane kept putting his hand up to play and Logan was pushing his hand away...Lane was laughing and Logan was getting mad!I finally got him to smile for the camera. He never wants to take a picture for me!
These boys ate crackers all night! I gave Lane a bowl of crackers and he just sat right down until they were all gone. I just thought he looked to cute!So I know that Aaron is going to get me for these last pictures but I just can't help but share. As I was picking up the house I pulled out my new boots just to check them out again before I put them away. Well Logan wanted to put a pair on too. At first I told him no just because I didn't want my new boots to end up messed up but he kept on and on so finally I said fine. He put them on and was walking around in them. He actually walked really well in them! He wore them for about 20 minutes and then told me he was tired of them. It was just to funny. (For what ever reason I can't get these pictures to turn the right way. Sorry!)
You have to admit these boots are hot! I normally don't care for the ankle boots but something about these just screamed "Tiffany" as I walked by!!!!

Well I'm off to bed. Another week down and another week closer to my love! Nighty Night!

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

Cute boots! I would have had to snatch those up,too! Great deal--and so smokin'!

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

I love it..and someday I am sure Logan will love you for the pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the buttons on the back!