
The boys and I awoke this morning to a phone call from Aaron. What a lovely way to start the day. He was doing well. He had finally received the new tennis shoes I sent him. Good thing I guess since he said he had already thrown the others away. Glad they fit huh! He certainly puts a lot of faith in me! They did fit and he was happy with them. I swear that boy can go through shoes! The boys were in good moods and Logan was giving Aaron a hard time as usual. I love those moments. I told Aaron I believe Logan will look like me but act like Aaron and Lane will look like Aaron but act like me. We'll see though...the more Lane's little personality grows I start to see more and more of his Daddy in him! Today I swear he looked at me and all I saw was Aaron starring back at! But I can't say that's a bad thing if they both turn out like Aaron. Just ladies watch out...the boy sure knew how to sweep me off my feet!!!!
As muffins were being made for breakfast we got a phone call from the neighbors inviting Logan to go to church with them. He wanted to go so of course I let him. Soon after he left Lane's cold meds kicked in and he was down for a really long nap. Giving me time to clean this house and do our laundry which was really starting to pile up. I was also able to just sit and watch a movie without any distractions. It was really nice!! When Lane did get up he only played for a little while before he was back to napping again. Poor little guy. His sinuses are just giving him a rough time. I need to open up my doors and windows and let the germs out! But when it's -13...yes negative...that's not a very inviting idea!
Logan didn't get home until around 7:30. I was really missing the little guy but he was having fun playing so I just let him enjoy himself. When he got home he helped me vacuum and then we made some edible play dough for him to have as a snack. After about 15 minutes of playing with that he had a melt down. He wanted to play the Wii so I said he could while I got Lane laid down. Well he starts pushing the power button over and over and I tell him to stop. Well he smarts off so I tell him no Wii. You would have thought I threw the thing away. He was so tired!!! So he and Lane headed to bed at the same time, surprisingly without any fuss!
Now I've got the dishwasher started and the taxes filed (the place I went before had messed them up so I just did them myself like I normally do and found their mistake!) so I am off to bed. Back to work tomorrow and another week closer to seeing my love!!!!!!

1 comment:
I am so proud of you for doing your taxes and finding those other people's mistake!! :) Music to my ears!! haha
Have a great week!
Post a Comment