This morning started out way to early. Lane was ready to be up around 3:30. As you can guess, I was not. I pleaded with him to go back to sleep and he would cat nap but at 7:30 the cat naps were over and we were all up. I was exhausted! Lane was apparently tired of not using two hands. He was determined to not wear his sling. He would pull his arm out the bottom of the sling. I would re wrap it and then you could see the strain in his face as he pulled his arm out again. Finally I gave up and just left it off. 10 minutes later he was screaming. He had tried to pull up using his right arm and he hurt himself. After I held him for a bit he let me wrap his arm back up and he hasn't fought me over it anymore...yet! I know it's hard for him and he just doesn't understand. He does so good getting around though. At 9:30 he was ready for a morning nap...I however didn't get a nap...where's the fairness is all that!
The boys stayed at Heather's for a bit while I got the taxes done and went to physical therapy. The roads were horrible. We had a lot of snow yesterday and all night and then today the winds started. It really was like a mini blizzard. I couldn't see half the time. I even had to use 4-wheel drive to get into Heather's driveway! Here is a picture of how much snow we have. Good thing we left up the poles for the net on the trampoline or it might end up lost in the snow!
After I picked the boys up we headed to Walmart and then came home. The boys played around while I threw some stuff together for dinner. Lane was really tired and ended up just letting me hold me. Here are some pictures from tonight:
Logan was playing Ben 10...and hiding from the camera. He didn't know I had the camera waiting on him to come around the corner!!!!
3 comments:
I am so impressed with your cake decorating skills! Seriously, you are really really good! :) That is such a cute cake for a first birthday! Hope the party goes great!
I too am very impressed with your skills! The cake looks fantastic! and I bet it's yummie!
Well done Tiff!!!! The cake and minicakes are SO cute and I bet they taste fabulous!
Post a Comment